Tuesday 16 October 2007

Louis and Me (5)

Tempus fugit! Planting those wallflowers in the corner of the front garden will ensure a beautiful, scented display of reds and orange in the Spring rains. But back to here and now. Louis and I went for a late morning stroll under the sycamores this morning. He loves watching them shimmer and fall in the breeze. I notice a new species of humans on our walks, the 'people of the puschairs' - they're all over the place! I'm now getting into a good routine with him and taking a leaf out of his book i.e. each time I put him into his cot for a nap, I take one too. Doesn't a couch feel so comfortable when you're tired? I think he's beginning to get used to me. Lunch was a bit of a challenge today as each time I gave him a spoonful of food on his little spoon, he smiled very widely as it went in, so it was quite difficult trying to get the food to stay in his mouth. I'll need to have a rethink on this before lunchtime tomorrow!

No comments: